Sunday, February 19, 2012

Purpose

The purpose of this blog is to find purpose.  Sounds redundant doesn't it?  But as I was returning from a trip I realized this is what I've been doing lately.  Er, rather, what Christ has been doing in me.  Finding purpose.  And isn't that what every person achieves to do? Whether consciously or subconsciously.  The problem is, we need to find our significance in Christ!  When we don't, we feel lost and rutterless.  I hope to share my journeys and do a a little processing along the way.  Maybe it will help you out too!

I  have a dream and a passion to help others find their purpose too.  Afterall, that's what I do all day!  I school 4 beautiful children, leading them to the fresh springs of Christ daily.  Each day is filled with the poetry of the ups and downs of this journey.  But I pray in the end it will be exactly as our Creator would have it.

So on this blog you should find some tools that will help you along your journey.  Are you creative?  Passionate?  Obstinate?  Articulate?  A dancer? A poet? A programmer? A scientist? A historian?  It all has a place in this glorious race we call life.

No comments:

Post a Comment